Maximillion

Maximillion
I DEFINITELY SMELL SOMETHING

Friday, November 12, 2010

My inept attempt to avoid posting a real blog

I have been really busy at work today and just haven't had the time to post anything worth reading.  I apologize and promise to do better next time:



I am a huge animal rights activist (I'm really just an insurance agent who happens to have some pets, but whatever).  Because of this, I have been racking my brain trying to come up with a clear message to inspire people to the plight of our furry friends (or feathered or yada, yada, yada...don't want to leave anything out but as I mentioned earlier, ME = very busy).  As you will see below, I have clearly had my Aha! moment.  I have come up with a message that promotes the safety of animals as well as the people who harm them! 


Am I a genius, or what? 
(This is a rhetorical question, please do not answer it as that would defeat the purpose of it being rhetorical)

HAPPY FRIDAY

2 comments: