Maximillion

Maximillion
I DEFINITELY SMELL SOMETHING

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Football Season and the NFL Channel

I LOVE FOOTBALL SEASON!!!



I couldn't wait this year for football season.  I was so excited.  This year, I had splurged and extended my cable access to digital.  ( I am a cheapskate at heart)  Anyway, digital cable meant I would now have the NFL Channel. 

As preseason approached, I loyally watched every preseason game I had time for and was pleased to see that I could catch many of the games not televised on regular channels on my favorite channel of all time.

Once regular season began, I was pleased to see that I would be able to view the Thursday games, something previously denied to me.  I was also looking forward to viewing all of those untelevised Sunday games.  Thursday games are not plentiful but I was aware of that going in.  What I wasn't aware of was the fact that I still was unable to watch any of the untelevised Sunday games.  By the way, I also don't live in area where local games are blocked since my state does not have a team.

I found that when I tune into the NFL channel I get the same football pre-game shows that I get on the other channels and then on Sunday mornings I get an NFL scoreboard.  Other than that, I find that I get a lot of top 10 and top 100 countdowns and a lot of commercials for NFL Redzone which I would only get if I fork out even more money!

Stubbornly, I tune into the NFL channel regularly but often find myself wondering if I'm watching NFL or a sports themed VH1 program...Remembering the 80's??

What a letdown!!

No comments:

Post a Comment