Maximillion

Maximillion
I DEFINITELY SMELL SOMETHING

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Friday's Wisdom for the Ages - Are you smellin' what I'm steppin' in??

I KNOW IT'S THURSDAY BUT I WON'T BE AVAILABLE TOMORROW

Choosing the lesser of two evils is still choosing evil

My computer has beaten me at chess but it's no match for me at kick boxing

Remember that you are unique, just like everyone else

There are three sides to an argument - your side, my side and  the right side

A penny saved is ridiculous

I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure if you realize that what you heard is not what I meant

Moderation is a fatal thing.  Nothing succeeds like excess

Borrow money from a pessimist - they don't expect it back

I am ready to meet my Maker.  Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for commenting - it's funny how a comment can lift spirits! Thanks for following and YAY for losing weight! I fed your fish, love that. The knee is better and the Kindle - replaced. Way to move forward, huh? Now I just gotta get back on track! :) Hope to hear from you again!

    ReplyDelete