Maximillion

Maximillion
I DEFINITELY SMELL SOMETHING

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

How to Make Pumpkin Pie

I am not a baker so when my co-worker, partner-in-crime and FB buddy sent me an Email on How to Make Pumpkin Pie, I was thrilled.  She entertains all the time and serves the best food I've ever tasted.

As I waited for the attachment to open (which took a really long time for some reason), I imagined baking a homemade pumpkin pie for my in-laws who really don't like me very much.  What with my independent views and all.  I have a job AND I expect my husband to share in the housework.  Clearly, I am the Spawn of Satan but my Hubby's happy so I continue on with my evil plans...bwahahahah.

Oh...back on track.  I thought this Thanksgiving, when we go to California, I will bring this terrific homemade pumpkin pie, along with home videos and photos to prove that I actually made it myself (trust me, they would never believe me otherwise).

I hear my computer click and whir, which pulls me out of my daydream and I look down, eager to see the recipe and praying it won't be too complicated...

 and I get this...



Thanks Sue...Luv Ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment