As with all good things, this award comes with strings although they are very stylish ones...I must write seven random things about myself and then forward this to fifteen other bloggers, that's right...15!
Here are the seven random things about me:
1) I can hula dance. (not the really fast Tahitian stuff but the slow, hip tilting, hand flowing Hawaiian way) I grew up in Hawaii and you just pick that kind of thing up or else how would you participate in May Day at school? I miss it there. What other place is there where muumuus and flip flops are formal wear...oh-oh, am I going to lose my "stylish" award now?
2) I'm double jointed. I am not, however, double jointed anywhere that would allow me to become one of Mr. Sheen's "goddesses" though. (You can relax Hubby. I'm not going anywhere.) I am only double jointed in my fingers and elbows which is not very useful at all, except to gross out the overly squeamish. I mean, try pressing a sticky button, when you're finger is about as strong as a wet noodle.
3) I sell insurance...zzzzzzz.
4) I used to have the best 80's hair ever! I mean it. I will post the picture someday so you can all bow down to the Heavy Metal Video Vixen Awesomeness that was my hair.
5) Great "man hands" turn me on. That was the first thing I noticed about my Hubby. (I am talking about hands belonging to men-I do not enjoy large masculine hands on women. In fact, that really freaks me out.) I can't explain to you what I mean but I'm hoping you'll just know.
6) I am incredibly lazy. It's actually pretty bizarre and when I was a teenager, I was convinced I had some sort of Laziness Disease. (I capitalize the term because I'm believe one day I will be diagnosed with this particular ailment...maybe they will name it after me! Hmmm, hopefully that won't require any effort on my part.) I am so lazy that I dream of how nice it would be to live in a nursing home. Seriously. I dream about it. *sigh* If only.
7) I'm lactose intolerant but I'm in the denial stage and spend a lot of time eating and drinking dairy products. I spend the rest of the time complaining about gas pains and upset stomachs. (This is how I know my Hubby loves me. Although he's the one who ends up taking care of me, he never stops me. He just deals with it...maybe he's just scared of me.) Either way, Yay Me!!
Okay, I'm done...oh wait, fifteen bloggers? I can't do it. You understand, don't you? I just told you how lazy I am. I will forward this to Bella because it's a stylish blogger award and I love the profile picture she uses and if you want to see it, go over there. I also thought it was really great when she posted messages from a friend of hers living in Egypt at the beginning of all that turmoil. This is the first one in the series Musing is being taken over.
That's it. One forward...Ha! I'm tired already...zzzzzzzz.